Who Will Get your IRA Money?
What happens to your IRA money if:
– your spouse is beneficiary
– your child/children are beneficiary
– your trust is beneficiary
– your estate is beneficiary
The largest single lifetime expenses are taxes. Would you like to learn how to reduce them?
Taxes will separate you from your retirement dreams. Would you like to learn how to prevent this?
Call us today at (248)351-2646 or (800)775-1753 and schedule your appointment for the review of your retirement plan beneficiary forms and your IRA beneficiary forms. The review is FREE. Call now.
ATTENTION ROTH IRA OWNERS
If YOU like the benefits provided by your Roth IRA, then you are going to LOVE the benefits provided by
our Roth IRA alternative. A few of the benefits are:
• You may be eligible for a tax deduction when you transfer your Roth IRA to our Roth IRA alternative.
• Tax advantaged income for you and your beneficiaries.
• No IRS pre 59 1/2 tax rules
• No distribution rules
• No required minimum distributions for beneficiaries.
• Not a countable asset when planning for medicaid Long Term Care.
• Portion of the assets are not included in your estate for estate tax purposes.
• Plus many more benefits!
For more details please contact us today!
NEW IRS RULES FOR IRA ROLLOVERS
The IRS rules governing IRA rollovers changed January 1, 2015.
As of January 1, 2015, a tax payer can complete only 1 tax free rollover per year.
If you have done more than 1 IRA rollover this year; then you must pay the taxes due and any tax penalities
if you are age 59 1/2 or younger. These new rules could cause you to lose your IRA and the IRS has no
authority to provide relief. However, there are a few remedies that could help you get some relief from
Call Randy Redley and Associates at 248.351.2646 to learn how. If you have done more than 1 IRA rollover
this year call Randy Redley and Associates to learn how you could get relief from the taxes that will be due.
Call us today at (248) 363-8551 or (800) 775-1753 to learn how we can help you make every
investment dollar count for a brighter future!